I’m lovestruck with Youth to the People! After using their Superfood cleanser, I can’t help but have another YTTP product.
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 + 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 claims to give an overnight radiance, hydrate, plump, and brightens the skin. It also targets dullness and uneven skin tone, and repairs dehydrated skin.
– THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
– Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin
– Superberry blend: Maqui, Acai, prickly pear, Goji berry, Sunflower, and Moringa
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭?
– texture is rich, creamy, and lightweight
– feels like margarine but it is not thick and greasy at all
– it plumps my skin even on the next day
– truly repairs my dehydrated, dull, and flaky skin
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬?
– it’s on the pricey side
– it’s not easily available here in the UAE (shipping fees are counted)
– overnight radiance may be magnified. It rather brightens over a period of time
– it takes nightly use for optimal results
𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐲𝐞?
It’s buy until better hydrators and brightening products come across. It’s a superb product that delivers and lives to its hype. It’s a 5 star for me!